Thursday, February 2, 2012

The beginning of ....

This is Thursday, 11 p.m, I decided to make a blog because of Olin ( She is a web designer and also a blogger) and she inspired me about this blogging stuff. How can? 


The beginning, I met Olin for my event organizer ( Glitz event organizer, accompanied with Nita Sofiani ), we want to make a web site for our event organizer. After we talked about the business, she showed her blog and tell about the blog. In that time, i realized that blog could be our space to express our emotion, write our opinion, and show our work and achievement. 


I hope i can update this blog regularly ( because it's not easy, especially for a beginner ), and i hope i can increase my ability to write ( i realized this post is quite rough ). 


Hope my post can inspires you and make you get more information. So enjoy my world with my rule. 




like this seed, keep growing become a solid tree

No comments:

Post a Comment